MUTE SYSTEM™ - WALL SOUND INSULATION
Optimize your space with future-proof innovative solutions.
Introducing MUTE SYSTEM™ - the ultimate solution to create a peaceful and soundproof environment in your home or business. Our innovative soundproofing system, developed and perfected by the renowned R&D department at DECIBEL, offers exceptional performance and reliability.
Suitable for various settings, including residential properties, offices, studios, restaurants, bars, and even home cinemas, the MUTE SYSTEM™ provides highly effective and reliable sound insulation.
MUTE panels have dimensions of 120x100cm and cover a 1.2 m2 area of the wall. Panels come in three thickness options - 23mm, 33mm, and 63mm, providing you with the flexibility to choose the perfect fit for your specific requirements.
The panels are ingeniously mounted using our patented anti-vibration DClox™ fastening elements. Crafted from special elastomers, these fasteners serve as highly effective vibro insulation point connections between the existing wall and the panel. By minimizing the contact area between the soundproofing panels and the wall to below 1%, they drastically reduce sound transmission rates, creating a truly insulated environment.
The price shown below is per panel and also includes 5 pcs of DClox, dowels, screws, and washers, that are needed for the installation of MUTE system panels.
It is recommended to finish the installation with a 12.5 or 15 mm gypsum board layer.
We have meticulously tested and certified the MUTE SYSTEM™ for its acoustic performance. The weighted airborne sound reduction index (Rw) meets the highest standards set out in EN ISO 10140-2:2010.
Airborne sound reduction index (Rw) charts are provided below.
To enhance soundproofing performance even further, we offer a range of accessories designed to maximize the effectiveness of the MUTE SYSTEM™ and cater to specific soundproofing requirements:
- DClant™ – Sound and Vibro insulating sealant, which adds +3 dB to the system. It is used to cover the holes and fugues of MUTE panels and Dclox elements. One cartridge of 310 ml. Is sufficient for 3 MUTE panels.
- DCvisco™ – Sound and Vibro insulating membrane, which adds +3 dB to the system. It is used for sound dampening between MUTE panel and finishing gypsum board layer. The membrane has 1.8mm thickness.
- DCstrip™ – Sound and Vibro isolating self-adhesive tape which adds +2 dB to the system. It is used on the perimeter of the wall, in order for the existing walls, ceiling and floor not to have a direct connection with the MUTE panels. 1 roll is sufficient for approximately 10m2 of the wall.
- DCscrew 19 - Screw for securely connecting edges of the MUTE panels. Dimensions 3.9 x 30 mm. There are 100 screws in a pack, which is sufficient for approximately 10m2 area.
- DCscrew 30 - Screw for connection of gypsum board (finishing layer) and MUTE panel. Dimensions 3.9 x 30 mm. There are 100 screws in a pack, which is sufficient for approximately 10m2 area.
The MUTE panels are securely fastened to your existing walls using our patented anti-vibration DClox™ fastening elements. These specially engineered fasteners, made of elastomers, act as a point connection to reduce sound vibrations and ensure optimal soundproofing.
For detailed installation guide, please refer to the step-by-step instructional video below.
Our system carries a fire resistance classification of B, s1 - d0, complying with EN ISO 13501-1:2018, ensuring safety and peace of mind.
Packaging & Shipping
Packaging & Shipping
MUTE system panels are packed on pallets and enclosed with styrofoam walls for safe transportation. The DClox elements and all the additional accessories are packed on top of the pallets.
We deliver the pallet straight to your address in up to 5 business days.